West Valley Youth Soccer League (WVYSL) has instituted mandatory fingerprinting for all those who will be working with our youth soccer players. This includes anyone above the age of 18, who requires a coaching/manager pass from either CYSA Cal North or US Club/NorCal, or works with youth players in activities associated with WVYSL.
Before you adult pass can be printed, you must be fingerprinted and approved. It could take up to 4 weeks to get results back, so plan accordingly.
If you have been fingerprinted by WVYSL or CYSA Cal North once, you will not need to retake it as long as you remain in the CYSA Cal North record. If you think you have been fingerprinted for CYSA Cal North, contact check with our registrar.
- Go to CYSA’s Risk Management page and follow the instruction to register as a coach/admin. http://calnorth.org/register-online-to-coach/
- Fill in the form.
District number = 02
League number = 06
Club number = 01
- Print out a receipt/Live Scan form. You will need to present the form at a Live Scan provider.
- Take the Live Scan from to one of the Capital Live Scan locations (http://www.capitallivescan.com/locations_statewide_network.html).
- There is a Live Scan fee (about $20 at the time of this writing)
- Keep the form/receipt until you receive your pass.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.