Coach: Chris Vane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The West Valley Magic Girls Under 8 Spring/Under 9 Fall competitive (Class 3/1-Division 3/1) girls team is forming for the upcoming year. This is for players born after 7/31/2002. The team is looking for players that want to improve their skills and play at the competitive level. The team will focus on building technical skills, ball control and tactical skills in a fun environment. We are extremely low cost – there are no hidden fees and coaches will not be paid any fees. We want to develop talent in a positive setting with other motivated kids.
The team is coached by Chris Vane. Chris has the following credentials:
- Coached/managed over 800 games
- Developed girls from recreation Under 8 team all the way to Under 17 Premier team (only 1 of 10 teams in Northern California are premier)
- Coached/Managed premier girls teams in prestigious tournaments including; Surf Cup, Las Vegas College Showcase, Hawaii CYSA Regional Semi-Finalists, Las Vegas CYSA Regional, Mustang Stampede, Placer Prestige cup and other elite tournaments
- Coached/managed CYSA state cup champions and Norcal Premier Cup champions
- Assisted on a number one ranked girls national team at Under 11
- Have coached both recreation and competitive level soccer for the past 11 years
- Coach/manage 2 out of 4 premier teams in current league (league has 20 competitive teams)
- Have National D coaching certification
- Have grade 8 referee license
- Play soccer in adult leagues and children attend local schools
We are always looking for players that want to develop their game at a high level. For try-out information or other questions, please contact Chris Vane 408-221-0901 (email@example.com).
West Valley Youth Soccer League (WVYSL) is a non-profit (501 (c) 3), and volunteer-based organization, serving the youth of West San Jose, Campbell, and portions of Saratoga, Los Gatos, and Cupertino. The league was founded in 1968. WVYSL offers recreational, competitive and select level of plays for U8 to U19 players, and Micro soccer for U4 to U6.
All WVYSL coaches are mandated to take Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) courses, and uses iSoccer standards for player skill development.