The Revolution Red team players practice on a Tues/Thurs schedule; practices are two hours. We practice late afternoon to allow girls to complete school activities and homework before practice. Girls are asked to make the commitment to try to attend at least 80% of practices.
In addition to playing soccer, our girls and families enjoy spending time together off the field. We usually have a variety of social activities including swimming, potlucks, birthday parties, and community service (e.g., preparing and serving a meal at a women and children’s shelter this past Spring).
This team plays in the NorCal gold bracket where they have steadily progressed.
- NorCal Gold, Fall 2014
- Soccer by the Bay, August 16-17, 2014 – 2nd Place in Gold Bracket
- NorCal Gold, Spring 2014
- Poppy Jasper, March 22-23, 2014 – 1st Place in Deschutes (top) bracket
- CCSL Silver A Bracket, Fall 2013 – 1st Place in CCSL Silver A bracket
- Palo Alto Tall Trees, Sept 28-29, 2013 – 1st Place in Blue (top) bracket
- Stanford Summer Classic, Class 1, August 17-18, 2013 – Bracket Winner
- Earthquakes 4v4, August 10, 2013 – 1st Place
- Sonoma-Pumas Seawolf 6v6, July 20, 2013 – 2nd place
- Earthquakes 4v4, June 22, 2013 – 2nd Place
- NorCal Region 2 Spring 2013 Silver Bracket
- NorCal Region 2 Fall 2012 Silver Bracket – 1st Place
- NorCal State Cup 2012 White bracket/Silver flight semifinalist
- District 2 Cup, Fall 2012, Nov 17-18 – 2nd place
- Mustang Devil Mountain 2012, Sept 1-2 – 2nd place
- Santa Clara Rotary Cup, August 18-19 – 2nd place
- Sonoma Puma-Seawolf 6v6 Tournament, July 22 – 3rd place
- Earthquakes 4v4 Tournament Results, June 23, 2012 – 2nd place
- NorCal Spring 2012 League Results