The Revolution Red team players practice on a Tues/Thurs/Fri schedule during the Fall season; practices are two hours. We practice late afternoon to allow girls to complete school activities and homework before practice. Girls are asked to make the commitment to try to attend at least 80% of practices. During the winter and summer off seasons, the girls practice twice a week.
In addition to playing soccer, our girls and families enjoy spending time together off the field. We usually have a variety of social activities including swimming, potlucks, birthday parties, and community service (e.g., preparing and serving a meal at a women and children’s shelter this past Spring).
This past Fall, the girls played in the CCSL Silver A bracket. In addition to league play, the team played in several tournaments, including NorCal State Cup (red bracket). The 2013 Fall results are posted here:
- CCSL Silver A Bracket, Fall 2013 – 1st Place in CCSL Silver A bracket
- Palo Alto Tall Trees, Sept 28-29, 2013 – 1st Place in Blue (top) bracket
- Stanford Summer Classic, Class 1, August 17-18, 2013 – Bracket Winner
- Earthquakes 4v4, August 10, 2013 – 1st Place
- Sonoma-Pumas Seawolf 6v6, July 20, 2013 – 2nd place
- Earthquakes 4v4, June 22, 2013 – 2nd Place
- NorCal Region 2 Spring 2013 Silver Bracket
This Spring, the team will play the NorCal gold bracket.
- NorCal Region 2 Fall 2012 Silver Bracket – 1st Place
- NorCal State Cup 2012 White bracket/Silver flight semifinalist
- District 2 Cup, Fall 2012, Nov 17-18 – 2nd place
- Mustang Devil Mountain 2012, Sept 1-2 – 2nd place
- Santa Clara Rotary Cup, August 18-19 – 2nd place
- Sonoma Puma-Seawolf 6v6 Tournament, July 22 – 3rd place
- Earthquakes 4v4 Tournament Results, June 23, 2012 – 2nd place
- NorCal Spring 2012 League Results