The Revolution Red team players practice on a Tues/Thurs schedule during the Spring season; practices are two hours. We practice late afternoon to allow girls to complete school activities and homework before practice. In addition, this Spring, we have had an optional Friday scrimmage team with players from both teams that practices on Fridays and scrimmages other teams for players who want more.
- NorCal Region 2 Fall 2012 Silver Bracket – 1st Place
- NorCal State Cup 2012 White bracket/Silver flight semifinalist
- District 2 Cup, Fall 2012, Nov 17-18 – 2nd place
- Mustang Devil Mountain 2012, Sept 1-2 – 2nd place
- Santa Clara Rotary Cup, August 18-19 – 2nd place
- Sonoma Puma-Seawolf 6v6 Tournament, July 22 – 3rd place
- Earthquakes 4v4 Tournament Results, June 23, 2012 – 2nd place
- NorCal Spring 2012 League Results
- Vinko Puljiz (Head Coach)
- Sandra Dugan (Assistant Coach)
- Rebecca Huang (Co-Team Manager)
- Glenna Mayo (Co-Team Manager)
- Bobby Joe Stewart (Assistant Coach)
West Valley Youth Soccer League (WVYSL) is a non-profit (501 (c) 3), and volunteer-based organization, serving the youth of West San Jose, Campbell, and portions of Saratoga, Los Gatos, and Cupertino. The league was founded in 1968. WVYSL offers recreational, competitive and select level of plays for U8 to U19 players, and Micro soccer for U4 to U6.
All WVYSL coaches are mandated to take Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) courses, and uses iSoccer standards for player skill development.