West Valley Youth Soccer League offers Micro soccer program, oriented towards the younger children — from 3 to 5 years of age.
- Micro soccer consists of soccer skill training, fun games and small sided games.
- Sessions are held on marked fields with goals.
- The program uses professional trainers to train the children and volunteer coaches.
- The program is offered in Spring, Summer and Fall.
- Spring and Summer session include Under 8 (6 and 7 years of age)
For information on Micro soccer, please contact Bob O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
West Valley Youth Soccer League (WVYSL) is a non-profit (501 (c) 3), and volunteer-based organization, serving the youth of West San Jose, Campbell, and portions of Saratoga, Los Gatos, and Cupertino. The league was founded in 1968. WVYSL offers recreational, competitive and select level of plays for U8 to U19 players, and Micro soccer for U4 to U6.
All WVYSL coaches are mandated to take Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) courses, and uses iSoccer standards for player skill development.