WVYSL offers two types of programs during the Spring for recreational soccer players.
- Soccer Camps for 3 to 11 year old boys and girls (calendar year). The program offers soccer skill sessions for young (3 to 5) players, and soccer training and mini games for older players (6 to 11).
- Soccer Teams for 9 year and older boys.
- Sessions start mid-March 19 and ends end of May. Check-in and parent info on Wed., TBA (5:30 pm to 7:00 pm) at the same location as the camp.
- 3 to 5 y/o: Wed: 5:30-7 pm and Sat: 09:30-11 am
- 6 to 11 y/o: Thurs: 5:30-7 pm and Sat: 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
- Location: Country Lane Elem School or one of the Moreland School District fields.
- Registration fee: TBA (incl. Camp Shirt & Soccer Ball) [3 y/o’s TBA] – Sibling Discount $10 per 2nd child +. $20 to opt out of volunteering.
- Contact: Bob O’Connor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreational Soccer Teams:
- Teams coached by volunteer coaches. The teams plays in Cal North District 2 league (Santa Clara County).
- Eight to nine games. Home games at Moreland School district field. Away games in other leagues. Games are on Saturdays, starting on April 2.
- Practices are once or twice a week after 5 pm on one of the Moreland School District fields.Teams are coached by volunteers and they decide when to practice.
- Practice will start at least a week before the first game.
- Registration fee: TBA– Sibling Discount $10 per 2nd child. $40 to opt out of volunteering.
- Fee includes uniform
- Contact: Ted Wakayama (email@example.com)