WVYSL offers two types of programs during the Spring for recreational soccer players.
- Soccer Camps for 3 to 11 year old boys and girls (calendar year). The program offers soccer skill sessions for young (3 to 5) players, and soccer training and mini games for older players (6 to 11).
- Soccer Teams for 9 year and older.
- Sessions start March 18 and ends end of May 13.
- 3 to 5 y/o: Wed: 5:30-7 pm and Sat: 9:30-11 am
- 6 to 11 y/o: Thurs: 5:30-7 pm and Sat: 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
- Location: Baker Elementary School, 4845 Bucknall Rd, SJ (field behind school on Woodglen Dr, off Campbell Ave).
- Registration fee: $120 (incl. Camp Shirt & Soccer Ball) [3 y/o’s $110] – Sibling Discount $10 per 2nd child +.
- $20 to opt out of volunteering.
- Check-in and parent info on Wed., March 15 (5:30 pm to 7:00 pm) at the same location as the camp.
- Contact: Bob O’Connor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreational Soccer Teams:
- Team registration only.
- Teams coached by volunteer coaches. The teams plays in Cal North District 2 league (Santa Clara County).
- Eight to nine games. Home games at Moreland School district field. Away games in other leagues. Games are on Saturdays, starting on April 2.
- Practices are once or twice a week after 5 pm on one of the Moreland School District fields.Teams are coached by volunteers and they decide when to practice.
- Practice will start at least a week before the first game.
- Registration fee: TBA– Sibling Discount $10 per 2nd child. $40 to opt out of volunteering.
- Fee includes uniform
- Contact: Ted Wakayama (email@example.com)