To request rescheduling of a home WVYSL game, please use the following form. Note:
- If you want to change the away game, please contact the opposing team.
- If you are opposing team, wanting to reschedule a game against a WV team, please contact the team.
Before you send the request,
- Check the WVYSL Master Schedule and determine the possible date and time for the new game. Fields are used for practices on weekdays, so they are NOT generally available for games.
- Confirm reschedule date and time with opposing team before making request
- Reschedule request should be made at least 10 days before original game day
Please note that the schedule change is not in effect until you see the change in the published schedule.
It is always wise to confirm referees by checking with Arbiter before a game. All WVYSL teams should have an account for this purpose.
West Valley Youth Soccer League (WVYSL) is a non-profit (501 (c) 3), and volunteer-based organization, serving the youth of West San Jose, Campbell, and portions of Saratoga, Los Gatos, and Cupertino. The league was founded in 1968. WVYSL offers recreational, competitive and select level of plays for U8 to U19 players, and Micro soccer for U4 to U6.
All WVYSL coaches are mandated to take Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) courses, and uses iSoccer standards for player skill development.