To request rescheduling of a home WVYSL game, please use the following form. Note:
- If you want to change the away game, please contact the opposing team.
- If you are opposing team, wanting to reschedule a game against a WV team, please contact the team.
Before you send the request,
- Check the WVYSL Master Schedule and determine the possible date and time for the new game. Fields are used for practices on weekdays, so they are NOT generally available for games.
- Confirm reschedule date and time with opposing team before making request
- Reschedule request should be made at least 10 days before original game day
Please note that the schedule change is not in effect until you see the change in the published schedule.
It is always wise to confirm referees by checking with Arbiter before a game. All WVYSL teams should have an account for this purpose.